CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Updates On Mummy~Part 2

Mummy is currently 36 wks preggy. Baby weight 2.5kg. Gyne kept telling and remind Mummy not to eat Durian, if not baby will grow and put on weight very fast and Mummy cannot opt for natural birth. Mummy has not eaten Durian for almost 1 year + liao le, becos naughty Daddy terrified the smell of Durian. Mummy has the craving for Durian for the past few weeks, kept telling Daddy to buy Durian for me, but Daddy saying this {Conversation between Daddy and Mummy}

Mummy : I really really feel like eating Durian, can you buy for me to eat?
Daddy : Cannot, later the car will smell of Durian.

Mummy : Then how about u drop me at the Durian Stall, I eat le then we drive off? U wait for me in the car, ok?
Daddy : Cannot, no place for you to brush your teeth. Moreover we got no toothbrush & toothpaste now.

Mummy : Sobsob.....

Luckily Mummy is clever to get Michelle Mei Mei to buy Mummy Durian after her lesson ended today. Mummy went over to Po Po's house and have Durian!! Its Po Po's treat! Yummy Yummy...got D24 Durian to eat...Mummy is finally contented and happy.