CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Shu Uemura Cosmetic

My base & eye concealer finishing soon...so tell Laogong I need to get a new one. Heehee. And then end up again, I choose the whole set of makeup. The salesgirl very Ke-Ai, looked at my LaoGong & said " I never push her to buy my products, she asked and I tell her "..Heheee. That salesgirl is very sweet, she teaches me how to apply this and that..she even dolled me up like a Japanese Girl...LaoGong likes the makeup she drawn on me too.

The whole set of makeup consist of :


  1. Liquid Foundation
  2. Eye Base

  3. Eye Concealer

  4. Pressed Powder

  5. Black Eyeliner

  6. White Eyeliner

  7. Mascara - Black & Volume

  8. Eyelashes Comb

  9. Greyish Eye Shadow

  10. Blusher - Pink

  11. Lipstick

  12. Lip Gloss

  13. 1 set of limited Edition Brushes ( 4 PCs)

  14. A bottle of solution meant for washing the Brushes.

Total Cost : $600

LaoGong spent almost $1K (Cosmetic + LG Ice-cream HP + Makan at Vietnamese Restaurant) last Friday.