CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mummy's Birthday round the corner!


Been such a long time since I last blog. Busy busy with work. Daddy has promoted to ACL for his company and Mummy has promoted to PM for her company. Daddy & Mummy tends to be tied up at work. But for the better future for 3 of us, it is worth it.

LaoGong has brought me a Burberry Bag to match with my Burberry Wallet. Heeehe, so happy. I think he buy for me for about 2 months already. I pestered Laogong to buy me another Bonia Bag and matching wallet so that I can use this bag when I go for work.
(Pic to be posted later!)

LaoGong brought me a pair of Diamond solitaire earrings from Lee Wah on Monday. Each side 0.36 Carat, D color and VS1. I am very very happy. Actually we went few shops over the last weekend, but none catches my eyes because the grading is not as good as this pair. I love my bling bling! Thank you Lao Gong!
(Pic to be posted later!)

Esabell now is 5mths and 2 weeks old! She has 2 little teeth coming out!! En En loves to eat " Ko Siong Mooncake" just like her Daddy. She love Auntie Annie Cinnamon Raisin sugar too! I loves to talk to naughty En En and whenever En En see her darling daddy, she will always smile and giggle to her Daddy. Naughty En En is weighing at 9kg and has taken her 2nd jab. She started to eat porridge cook with dry Scallop and red dates & Rice Cereal everyday. She know how to sit on a baby walker and moving slightly every now and then. Oh ya, she has spoilt Granny's spectacles. She loves to snatch whatever she sees.May it be spectacles, hair, pinch your face, put her fingers in your mouth..etc etc. Very adorable & fun loving Baby.
(Pic to be posted later!)